Friday, July 31, 2009

4 month old fingers, faces, and toes!


It really is hard to believe that she is now officially 4 months old! I always love getting to know the developing personalities of each of our children...as they are very unique and wonderfully made! This time around has been no different. She has been a joy. My only fear is that these times will fly by so fast! I have said it a million times, but I really want to cherish every moment spent with her.







Picking up her toys with her hands...





The next picture is terrible quality...high ISO in a vary dark room (I didn't want to wake her with a bright flash), BUT I wanted to capture how truly content she is. I attempted to get shots of her sleeping on the floor like this while her siblings were all around her playing and making all kinds of noises, but it didn't work out :(

It is common while I am making dinner that I will set her on her play mat in the living room. One minute she will be making noises and rolling around...then the next minute she will be sound asleep in the mist of the noise around her:



She is adding new expressions everyday that tell us more and more about her quiet and sweet personality!








She seems to always need something in her mouth, and she has discovered that her bibs serve this purpose rather well...





Starting to figure out her own toes (or at least looking at them a lot!)...


My smiley girl!



She really likes to suck on her hands...





WE LOVE YOU ADDE!












No comments:

Post a Comment