Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quotes for the day...and a picture.


We were driving to church when Greg and I heard Micah in the back say to Caitlyn:

"Hey Caitlyn, you should pull out all your teeth and get like, $100!"

(We're just getting into the tooth fairy around here).

As I tucked Caitlyn into bed tonight:

"Mom, I love you as much as love can be."



And the last story of the day...
I was tucking the kiddos into bed and I phoned Greg to see how close he was to returning home from playing basketball. He got a speeding ticket on the way home, so in the course of the conversation, the kids came running to the phone trying to figure out what we were talking about. When I hung up the phone, they both asked me what happened and I told them Daddy got a speeding ticket, explaining what it meant and what Daddy would have to do.

Caitlyn immediately broke down in tears and Micah was fascinated that Daddy was going so fast and communicated it with quite excitement and a huge smile plastered on his face.

The difference in their personalities?

Well, Caitlyn is a perfectionist and she was simply disturbed that Daddy made a mistake of this proportion. She kept asking,
"Does Daddy have to keep his ticket forever?"
And, well, Micah...
he wants to be a race car driver when he is older...or a "motorcycle racer."
Enough said. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment