
So, I try not to get emotional about it all, but truth be told that when I look down at her as she eats and notices that she now easily wraps around me, I get a little teary-eyed.
She is getting so big, so fast. There are days when I wish I could put everything else on hold and just spend the passing hours looking at her and absorbing every expression and coo.
She has officially earned the "easiest baby award" around here. Micah was always close for the title, but Adde has proven to go above and beyond by putting up with so much activity right in her face.
She is officially on solids. Funny thing is that she LOVES veggies, but doesn't seem to like fruits. That is definitely a first around here. In the past I had to sneak in the veggies!
She is moving around quite a bit and can officially get from one side of the room to the other by rolling or scooting.
She is a petite little thing and very much loved by all in her family!
We've definitely got an "easiest baby award" winner around here too. The stimulation they must receive is beyond what even I could stand!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, they just grow WAY too fast. Is it really just around the corner that my baby girl will eat solids too? wow, time is going way too quickly. Wish I could make it stand still too. But I can't stand still when she's rolling across the room onto the tile, ours is on the move too!