
I know I am not much of a writer, but I really want to continue to express how grateful I am for this little girl! She has been such a sweet baby. She is now, however, entering into a more vocal stage. She talks, babbles, and lets me know when a sibling took something out of her hands. :) She gets mad now. Mad when she doesn't like her food or mad when, as mentioned, something is taken away from her. She is starting to perfect the army crawl, even though she is not sitting up all of the way yet (although She does plenty of crunches daily to work out those stomach muscles!). She seems to be getting longer and leaner as the months pass and seriously doesn't have nearly as many baby rolls as some of my other kids had. She LOVES the dog, loves music, loves to be outside, and LOVES noise. Oh yeah, it also seems that she loves to get into tiny places. It seems as if multiple times every day she makes her way under the couch, bed, or crib...or all three in the course of any given day. She gravitates towards them and seriously loves to disappear out of sight. On days when I am trying to get everyone ready and out the door, I typically stay in our bedroom or the baby room right across the hall from ours. There have been quite a few times when I have left her and can't remember what room she was in because she disappeared under a bed and can't quite answer her name when called. :)
She is growing up way too fast, but at the same time I am excited to see more of her personality come out with each passing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment