Micah caught a turtle on his line!

Snuggles first boat ride:



Caitlyn's big catch of the night:
Micah doing what he loves:





Visit to the pumpkin patch!

Enjoying time with friends:


Loving Daddy!




messy face eating blueberries...a favorite around here!

Sweetness:

It is obvious that I have neglected the blogging world lately. I look at the past few weeks and wonder what we have been doing that has kept us so insanely busy, but alas...we have 5 kiddos :) We have had some great memories together with friends at the lake and many other happenings, so I apologize for quite the variety of pictures!
We are just now finding ourselves in a solid routine with school- Praise the Lord! I don't think that I was anticipating teaching two from home would cause much of a change, but boy was wrong...wrong by about 3 hours! That is the amount of time that has been added to our school days, which yes, means 3 hours to do less housework, errands, etc. Something's gotta give.
I have discovered, however, that with each passing year, I truly realize how much I ENJOY teaching my kiddos. I love it! We have so much fun learning together and I am so grateful that my oldest two prove to have a true love of learning.
My two toddlers have also adjusted quite nicely to our school days at home and enjoy the routine just as well. I keep wondering if one will come along that will just "hate" school. So far, everyone has proven to enjoy pursuing new things and learning new things. We even see some competition around here which makes for some nice motivation. For example, Micah can often do Caitlyn's second grade math...yes it motivates her to IMPROVE in those math skills!
So, as I have neglected the blogging world I am also happy to say that as much as I enjoy journaling our life here at home, I also enjoy the day to day routines around here that often don't allow for extra time on the computer.
Oh yeah, I also think FALL may be my favorite season, which means lots of extra time spent outdoors!
I have discovered, however, that with each passing year, I truly realize how much I ENJOY teaching my kiddos. I love it! We have so much fun learning together and I am so grateful that my oldest two prove to have a true love of learning.
My two toddlers have also adjusted quite nicely to our school days at home and enjoy the routine just as well. I keep wondering if one will come along that will just "hate" school. So far, everyone has proven to enjoy pursuing new things and learning new things. We even see some competition around here which makes for some nice motivation. For example, Micah can often do Caitlyn's second grade math...yes it motivates her to IMPROVE in those math skills!
So, as I have neglected the blogging world I am also happy to say that as much as I enjoy journaling our life here at home, I also enjoy the day to day routines around here that often don't allow for extra time on the computer.
Oh yeah, I also think FALL may be my favorite season, which means lots of extra time spent outdoors!


So fun to catch up with your kiddos thru the pictures!! I totally understand your lack of bloggin.....you are one busy lady!
ReplyDelete