Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pieces of our week.

So far I have succeeded with the challenge to capture my kids everyday, even though I haven't sorted through them all!






Setting up shop for the day...

Caitlyn prices everything, then we distribute quarters, nickels, dimes and pennies to everyone.

This is a great way for both C & M to practice money!


Our first cashier for the day:







The money exchange!
Another little shopper...



After our school day, it is time to get some exercise outside!!











I caught this picture by mistake, but thought it was so funny :)














In the grass and gettin' dirty!


















The swing is a favorite place to be!










Climbing trees!





Races....we like to have running races around here :)








Climbing trees some more!


















Prior to this week, we have hit some rough times. I have seen spiritual warfare and felt the battle raging around me. I have been on my knees asking the Lord to prepare the hearts of my kids. I have prayed for others, prayed for my husband and prayed for my own self. I am reminded that "the battle is not against flesh and blood." I am thankful that my Lord is mighty to save. I am thankful for His love and thankful that He carries me everyday.

The smiling faces of my kiddos this week has brought me a sense of feeling a little refreshed. We put everything on hold for the week to focus on family, the very thing that I believe is attacked everyday in our society.

May the Lord continue to lead us and carry us,

and may we continue to put our hope, trust, and faith in Him alone.
















No comments:

Post a Comment