Friday, May 7, 2010

Dangerously Silent.


I am discovering how a quiet little toddler can be an issue at times. This is what I found her doing the other night as I was doing the dishes after dinner. This happened in a matter of a few short minutes. I was at the sink and I even thought to myself, "I hope that she isn't into something!" (As I had realized that she left the kitchen and went into the living room). She isn't loud like her older siblings. I may have caught Dakota in the act of doing something like this at this age. The only difference being that Dakota would have opened and closed the fire place doors with a loud slam a few times to alert my attention.
Oh Addie, we have hit the days of "getting into EVERYTHING!"

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! WAY too cute!! Tough stage, but some of the best memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these memories. They make me laugh today and I know I will love looking back at them in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! Great picture! Reid probably would have announced "I want to play in the fire place! I want to play in the fireplace!" Easy to monitor him like Dakota! :) Grant might be more like Addie one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little quiet explorer too. We've found her in our fireplace as well. Or on the top bunk in the boy's room. Just sweet & quiet. But scaring me!!!
    Her latest discovery is bathrooms. Rather than playing IN the toilet (since we now remember to shut them!) she loves to flush and flush over and over again.

    ReplyDelete