Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Can we keep her?"




That is what Cassidy keeps asking. Of all of the kiddos she seems to be the one constantly by my side looking and helping with little Adelynn. Although, she still seems to refer to her as "the new baby" rather than by name. She has helped me change some diapers and dress baby often throughout the week. Caitlyn and Micah are just as excited, but they seem to have more distractions in life...like school and play:)
Dakota is continuing to do very well with baby and has surprised me with each passing day. She is such a LOUD little girl but every time she "asks" to hold the baby she is very quiet and gentle with her.
Adelynn has been a sweet little newborn. I think I mentioned before that she seems so content, and now that the first week has passed she is still proving to hold a sweet and quiet personality.
The time is bitter sweet as both Greg and I have decided that she will most likely be our last. It makes me want to do nothing but hold and cradle her all day long, which is obviously not a realistic thought when I have other little ones to keep up with, however I am doing as little as possible. I think I have received more meals than ever this time around and for that I am extremely grateful. Thank you to all of our family and friends who have served us in this way! It really has been a blessing to us~


4 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin,
    Love your header. The kiddos all look so sweet! How cute that Cassidy is so attentive to "the new baby". Looking forward to seeing all of you soon. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as ever! Love the name too. So happy for you dear ~ much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, that was me not Justin, didn't know it was his account open :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Just like the rest of your family. :) Hope you're getting some good sleep and making lots of new memories with the new addition. Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete