


Real life has begun with a family of five! I am enjoying every moment I can with this precious little one, but I also find myself wondering on a daily basis, "How in the world am I going to do this!?!" Some days I do really feel as if I am just trying to survive. I like to think of this as the adjustment period. Change is good, but it can also bring new challenges.
Thankfully Greg and I have laughed a lot the past couple of weeks...like yesterday when Dakota locked us out of our bathroom and we thought the handle was broken so we couldn't get back in. Greg is an amazing supportive husband.
Yes, every moment of every day seems to remind me that "His grace is sufficient for me." I am also reminded every day how weak I am, and love the challenge of relying less on myself and more on my Savior. Afterall, that is what this life is all about!
No comments:
Post a Comment