Monday, July 20, 2009

I love how she wrinkles her little nose when she smiles...


I know, I know. I have been terrible at posting and keeping up with everything. The truth is that I would rather spend my evenings and spare moments holding bitty baby than a laptop. Well, and honestly I also spent a little time working on this: http://www.justbephotography.net/ it really didn't take me very long! I would love to hear feedback/thoughts on it.
Greg has also finished his CFP exam! Whew! Yes, it's been crazy. For those of you unfamiliar with "CFP," it stands for Certified Financial Planner. It could be described as The Bar exam in the Financial world. Very tough. Even more so when you have a wife and five kids filling up your house and numerous other work/changes/meetings filling up your day!
He won't know until sometime in September if he passed. Whatever the case, I am so proud of him that he worked so hard towards this for the past 2 1/2 years and kept up the role of an excellent husband and father...we couldn't have it better!
I could list numerous other life happenings, but I will keep it at that with the hopes of updating again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yes it seems that you guys have been pretty busy! Congratulations to Greg for reaching the end of this road! And I love your new photography website. Your pictures looks so great nice and big up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website! It's so nice. I can't believe it didn't take long to do! I love the gallery and the home page is perfect.

    ReplyDelete