
Adelynn reminds me so much of Caitlyn as a baby and a little of Cassidy. Truly her own though!
Some things that I LOVE about her:
The way she laughs. She started laughing over a month ago. but can now really let it out often. She laughs especially hard when you kiss her all around her little neck.
The way she coos. (She LOVES it when Cassidy comes up and talks to her...her face LIGHTS up and she really talks back. I can't even get her to talk as much as Cassidy does. I think she really likes Cassidy's sweet little soothing voice.)
The way she smiles. (As stated in the last post, she is known to often wrinkle her little nose).
She also seems to love music and kicks her legs as fast as they can go. She has also started the drooling stage and the biting stage! The first time she bit me I screamed so loud that she started screaming. It (for me) was quite an unexpected event and not one that I wish to re-live. I hope she doesn't keep it up. She can also turn over both ways so we really started watching where we lay her down. Her favorite past time though seems to be doing sit-ups. Every time she is on her back, she tries to lift the upper half of her body as high as she can, for as long as she can. I should start following her lead!
No comments:
Post a Comment