Thursday, September 24, 2009

Driving to heaven.

So Cassidy and I had some great conversations today. We spent A LOT of time discussing how much Jesus loves us and what we can do for Him. Well, before I realized it, the conversation led to discussing what heaven will be like and all of the people we know that are there already.
I'll quote what Cassidy said from here on out because it what definitely classic:

Cassidy: "So, Mimi's Mom and Dad are both in heaven now? How did they die?"
Me: "They were very old and got sick."
Cassidy: "So did they just go in their car and die and then their car drove them to heaven? Did the car drive all by itself to take them to heaven?"

Me: "Cassidy, Jesus took them to heaven."

Cassidy: "Oh. So Jesus drove them in their car?"

No comments:

Post a Comment