Thursday, November 19, 2009

Little bits of Real Life Happenings...






















Today was one of those weeks where I really tried to figure out with each step how in the world I was actually going to physically make it through everything that "needed" to get done. School work to wrap up for next weeks holiday, Indian costumes to help create (and re-create after a certain little sibling destroyed some key items- such as feathers off of a headpiece), Dinner invitations from family out of town, school work and more school work, science experiments, picture orders, ballet, a certain toddler who has definitely learned to love the word "NO" to keep up with and consistently discipline, gifts for teachers, and food to prepare for a celebrated school feast. Yes, the list could probably go on :) Now that it is Thursday, I feel like I have somewhat of an evening to "catch my breath." But then again, as I look around there is much house work to catch up on!




So, this afternoon when we all came running home from school and our Thanksgiving celebration, we headed outside just to have fun for quite some time.




We all decided that we are VERY much looking forward to a week off of academics, and even though it is Thursday it feels so much like Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment