
Having time to rest in the season while the kiddos enjoyed some time together.
The kids spent hours playing with their new play-dough. We have been out of it for awhile, so everyone got a new package of it. They always seem to play restaurant with it, making menus and food for each other. Something so simple can keep little hands busy and provide quiet moments for mommy :)

Watching the kids enjoy the outdoors and finding the opportunity to get some of the best pictures of this little girl!

Yes, this is his famous face that he makes when he spots the camera :)
Seeing siblings love each other...


Watching Caitlyn enjoy her gift from Nana and Papa...
Seeing siblings love each other...

Watching Caitlyn enjoy her gift from Nana and Papa...
Knowing Greg enjoyed his gift... well, I'm still trying to get used to it, but I am glad that he does enjoy it! This is his new look :)

Watching Dakota enjoy her new toothbrush...

And watching Cassidy put on her new PJ's

Listening to Dakota play the harmonica that big brother got...


Watching baby open her present...um, I mean shake it everywhere until it was dead.

Hearing the laughter from baby giggling at her funny siblings...
Watching Dakota enjoy her new toothbrush...
And watching Cassidy put on her new PJ's

Listening to Dakota play the harmonica that big brother got...

Watching baby open her present...um, I mean shake it everywhere until it was dead.











No comments:
Post a Comment