Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A photo a Day.

So, I thought I would challenge myself to take at least one photo of each of my kiddos everyday. Not that I will get them all posted, but it sure makes for a great challenge and collecting random memories as I watch them grow (sniff! sniff!)





All work and no play doesn't make for a very fun day!


My kids find it much easier to stay focused on their school work when the incentive is to go outside and play afterwards :)
















I find it just as soothing for me to play alongside with them or at least watch them play and make sure baby doesn't eat all of the dirt and rocks from outside :)






She just landed in the middle of the heart that Caitlyn drew on the porch:








Swinging:






Smilin'







And smilin' some more!











chocolate on the face! Love it.



This series cracks me up. She is proving to have a lot of personality:












I like this one. She is clapping a lot lately now that she has discovered how cute it can be:







this is her "cheesy smile for the camera" pose. Seriously, I think she already has it down :)









Are you looking at me?



I just liked the different textures collected in this one shot. Just following her around and watching her play!





OK, I guess the baby gets the most shots because she is the one that most changes from day to day!




















1 comment:

  1. fun memories to document. school & playing outside....that's what most our days consist of here anyway! good idea to capture them though!
    SO cute about baby clapping. The kids got Ashlyn to do that about a month ago and now anytime she hears "yay!" she claps, or if there is music, or some cheering on tv (Olympics) or when she's just plain happy.....so we see her cute clapping a LOT! SO sweet.
    Your kids look so happy!

    ReplyDelete