My kids love holidays. As I tucked Caitlyn into bed she said, "I wish Valentine's Day wasn't already over." She loves to celebrate, decorate, and make all kinds of things for any kind of special occasion.
What a beautiful day to spend outdoors..climbing trees and swinging upside down.
This is what happens when Caitlyn very seriously cuts out hearts for cards and decoration:
Her brother and sister use them as silly head pieces. :)

Cassidy has been cracking everyone up lately! Oh my goodness she can be extremely silly and also very sweet.

This little girl is full of sweetness:

Ah, yes. This is some proof of Cassidy being so silly and making everyone laugh.

It's been a good, quiet weekend. Spending time with family and friends. Watching the kids play. Laughing. Living. Loving.
As the kids grow older it is so fun to see them grow in love for each other and for the Lord. Greg wrote Memorize his Word, a Bibly memory software, and Caitlyn and Micah have learned to use it for memorizing scripture. What amazes me is that Cailtyn and Micah often practice their verses for each other, without anyone reminding them or prompting them. I hear them often saying them out loud. As I tuck Caitlyn into bed each nights she often says them for me without being asked. It is these moments that bring me such joy as a mom and remind me how much we are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment