
I can't believe that we are celebrating Micah's 6th birthday today! As he said this morning: "Hey Mom, now I'm two hands!" I picked out a skateboard for him. I gave it to this this morning because after all, you should be able to enjoy your gift throughout the day :-) I really had no idea how big of a hit it would be. He has told me "thank you" at least 7 times. But, he has also said, "So Mom, YOU picked this out?!?" Yea, I'm a cool mom. ;-)
I just knew that he would enjoy pretty much anything with wheels, AND he loves new challenges and figuring things out. Daddy has another small gift that I also know he will love. Tradition around here spreads gifts out throughout the day. It usually begins with the pack of gum or homemade gifts from siblings.
Well, I could write about this boy for quite some time, but it will have to wait a bit. Now I am off to guide the kiddos in baking the cake.
What a fun little boy and what a fun day!
He's one special guy. Happy Birthday to Micah! Hard to believe he's 6!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Micah! What a sweet boy. I love that he is so adventurous! So much fun! I got your call, I will call you back eventually. We have the stomach virus here, so we have all been sick. Yucky.
ReplyDeleteAww! Tell him happy birthday! Sound like a fun day. And yes you are a SUPER COOL mom!! Skateboards and letting all the kids help bake the cake. You are wondermom!! :) I always just get the premade ones from the store. : /
ReplyDelete