







This has just been a fun memory/tradition since we moved into this house. We have a couple of loquat trees and the kids LOVE the time of year when we get to pick them and eat them. Last year was a terrible year...the tree did not produce a whole lot, but this year we have SO many! If you are in the area and would enjoy some, let me know. :-)
Caitlyn especially has taken the time to check on them and has been counting down the days for them to be ripe and ready to pick!
We got three bowl fulls and could literally probably fill up another five!
Of course I had to look up the nutritional info on these small fruits (they taste like a combination of a plum/pineapple medley) and they are high in Vitamin A, B6, potassium, fiber, and manganese.We will be eating them in the weeks to come and I am so thankful that everyone seems to like them...even the baby.
I love these! Reid is obsessed with the Loquats we took. Wish you could send more:)
ReplyDelete