Monday, June 21, 2010

Lazy Summer Days.

The best Daddy in the World on Father's Day. The kiddos were all lined up at the gate to watch him.

Well, I am not sure that I could define keeping up with 5 kiddos as lazy, but whatever the case, we are having a pretty laid back summer...and it has been great.

Going for walks....getting in the pool everyday...eating lots of fruit...swim lessons...swim team, etc.








Out for a walk...Micah loves to lead his sisters on explorations...


I feel like I am always watching her from behind now...


Off she goes!

















I love these expressions. She knows how to be very silly :-)













She always seems to put her shoes on the wrong feet...you would think that she would get it right at least 50% of the time!
It makes this stage of learning so fun :-)

This little girl has taken off walking pretty much everywhere. Yesterday, while Daddy had a little time riding his motorcycle, we were outside and she saw him open the gate and drive off. She took off outside the gate as fast as she could. She definitely loves to explore. All of my kiddos have seem to have that drive to explore. She is not exception. And, now that she is walking she will be much more difficult to keep up with. What a fun stage!

Sometimes I can't seem to keep up with her :-)




Last week, I got to spend a little time with a friend from out of town. It is always fun to see her and her two little cuties! Who could resist this face?



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these picture Kristin! The kids look so cute and happy. You are so good at capturing their excitement and happy expressions! I need to practice more.
    It might just be the face she is making, but a few of the pictures of Dakota in this post I see a lot of Greg's Mom in her look. Its the pictures of her with the cute little blue skirt (did you make that? Its so cute!). I don't know something about it really looks like Aunt Diane. Then the picture of Addy on the bottom of the steps looks a lot like Katy to me. Kind of funny since I've never noticed that at all before in either one of them. They are so adorable!!
    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, love your pics. Sam and I together went through each one and talked about each person!
    Love ya
    non

    ReplyDelete