



Well, Greg and I celebrated the last days of having a little one and the fact that I am not pregnant (this is a record since our marriage began) with the purchase of this sweet little cutie. Well, Actually...
none of that is true. We completely purchased her on a whim..
Just to keep life exciting.
Seriously though, she is a GREAT dog. I knew it from the time I saw her. And, she had me when she crawled in my lap and put her paws up on my shoulder.
I'm not a dog person AT ALL,
so it was a little strange getting attached to something so furry...
so fast.
She's a pure bred Irish Setter.
She seems to be very smart and very much of a people-pleaser.
We have had her since Saturday and she is already coming at command.
She follows me around the house,
and when I am in the kitchen she will literally just lay down next to me on the floor.
She is very sensitive to tone and emotion. A small reprimand for biting will stop her
and she has already begun alerting me when Addie is up from her nap.
She is concerned when she hears crying.
This is a very loyal breed, and although they are not know for protection,
they actually become very protective of children.
I can tell that she is going to be a great family dog.
And this is so fun for the children to experience a puppy!
Yep, were keeping life exciting here.
She is so sweet and fun!
I love her. That's all. I just love her already. She beams "I'm a good dog."
ReplyDeleteHey friend~ I just got caught up on your blog! sheesh! Lot's of stuff going on:)
ReplyDeleteOk the new puppy is absolutely adorable; I am just shocked! I didn't think you would do it. To you still have Snuggles?
And what's up with little Addy climbing like Dakota??? That so reminds me of Kota!
I miss our visits but am glad for all the pictures.