Well, this has been quite the wild ride. There has definitely been good news along the way. I had an appointment with a neurologist and found out that my blood work looked good along with the MRI of my brain and my neck. It is always a good thing to hear that your brain looks good. :-)
I was happy to hear that, but the sensations keep coming which can be confusing. Sometimes I feel as if a bee is stinging me- I have sharp localized pains (in all four limbs), and then there are times when I feel as if there is an electric shock shooting through my limbs. Sometimes the intensity is so mild that I hardly notice it, and then there are times that I can't focus on anything else but the pain. The dizziness comes and goes, but I have also noticed that I tend to get dizzy fast in the heat. I have also noticed that the feeling of heaviness in my limbs and the electrical type of pain can get more intense in a heated situation. And, by heated I mean only the slightest bit of heat- meaning that if I find myself under the covers at night the pain becomes more intense, or if I walk to the car and get in during the heat my symptoms intensify.
This really isn't the end of the world. I am functioning day to day, and have a very loving and supportive husband. I have gotten SO much help this past week from family and close friends. I am greatly blessed! Most of all have clung to the fact that I know my Savior already has every day planned out for my life. I know that none of what is happening takes Him by surprise.
Today I am praying that the Lord would bless my doctor with wisdom as we charge ahead with more tests and more waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment