Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yesterday we had a party. Just because.
























Early in the day I had the idea that we should enjoy the cooler weather and eat dinner on the upstairs deck. Caitlyn took the idea to a whole new level and we had SO much fun! She has a very creative spirit about her and I love the little wreaths she made to decorate everywhere.




That is something I can't even do myself!





She really wanted it to be a big surprise for Daddy. She even left little notes on our plates as an added touch for decoration. She is seriously one sweet girl. It really made my day, and I think it made Daddy's day too. :-)



What's a party without some kind of banner?
Caitlyn came up with every little detail entirely on her own.
I cooked the food and the kids set everything else up. It made my day to watch Caitlyn.


What a special day! Just because.




She decorated with flowers and pictures...





































"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken."


Psalm 62:1-2
















2 comments:

  1. Has Caitlyn been looking at Pottery Barn magazines or something! :) I love those wreaths! So cute! Tell her I will make an order shortly ;) And the pot of flowers with the frames were a very nice touch.

    I loved spending time with your family. Such a blessing. Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful young woman your Caitlyn is....she must have the most amazing role model as a mother(of course she does! :-) )

    ReplyDelete