Monday, October 11, 2010

Today. {in pictures}

I realize that these first two pictures are very different. I was having some quiet time reading and caught a glimpse of these two pictures in the glass.
They seem so sweet and innocent.



I love the blue skies of Fall...





This is just a way a boy rolls...



going backwards on a slide.

















Caitlyn gathered a gift of Rosemary and put it in a jar for me. She held it behind her back and said:





"I got a surprise for you Mom!"





































It's always fun to have some time on the trampoline!













































I was running in the yard with Addie, chasing her around,








when out of the blue she stopped mid stride, it seemd, to pick a flower and show it to me.
























Then...she raced away.










And, today we had our very own working "mud kitchen" and display of "mud art."










Caitlyn was so excited when she realized she could "paint" with mud.
She must have her Daddy's blood in her when it comes to saving money because she told me she was happy to save a few bucks by using dirt instead of paint.






























At the end of a day like this it makes me wonder why in the world we want our kids to grow up so fast.








It's just fun being a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment