




sometimes completing school entirely outside by way of books packed up in hand
and working in the sweet sunlight,
or sometimes we finish school inside as fast as we can to get outdoors!
Today, the three younger girls and I spent quite some time picking flowers and following creatures known as bugs. ;-)
The older two played hours of basketball, football and soccer and ran to their hearts content.

"Must we always teach our children with books?
Let them look at the mountains and stars up above.
Let them look at the beauty of the waters and the trees and the flowers of the earth.
They will begin to think during such times,
and to think is the beginning of a real education."
David Polis











These pictures are amazing! I, too, love the fall! I wish we lived closer so you could take some pictures of my girls. I would love that!!
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog for some time now, and wanted you to know that I am praying for you as you go through this time of uncertainty. I am blessed and encouraged by your entries and appreciate your outlook on your situation. Such a great perspective!
amazing colors, Kristin!
ReplyDelete