Saturday, October 9, 2010

Some firsts with number five...

Number Five around here is oh so very funny, oh so very serious at times and OH SO into everything.
She is obessed with the toilet. I am now the very proud mama of a little girl who puts EVERYTHING into the toilet if I can't catch her. Today I spotted her putting a blanket in. I thought I would never have a child like this. A child who is obsessed with the toilet that is. I was wrong.

And just another first: Addie is the first to open the door in a dressing room to expose all of my five kid flab to the world. I am very sorry but also very thankful to the kind lady who offered her services.

I must get faster at this whole mom thing. Sometimes to juggle two toddlers is quite the job. I should know this by now, but I feel as if somehow I am slowing down.

Thankfully through all of this I find some good things to laugh about!

No comments:

Post a Comment