Friday, November 12, 2010

Confession.

Sometimes we end up bribing, um, I mean paying our children to clean for hours in return for a fun dinner out as a family. So, for the past 2 hours they have been cleaning, organizing, dusting, sweeping, sorting clothes, putting clothes away, cleaning windows doors/mirrors and vacuuming. It's a rewarding place to be as a parent...it's that time in our lives where everyone is happy to clean (I know it may not last long)...well, they're happy to clean for a good meal. And, I have spent the time preparing for school next week and taking a teacher work day. My kids do have chores to complete everyday, but there are days around here when our house needs an extra deep cleaning. Who needs a cleaning service when we have 4 pairs of great hands to work? And, we all get to eat out for a treat!



I love the sound of the vacuum running.

Especially when I am not the one pushing it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... that sounds nice. Maybe I'll hire your cleaning service to come hang out with me one day. :) Heidi's picking up a lot and is a big help in the house... maybe someday they'll be there. Haven't tried the bribing though. :)

    ReplyDelete