Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I just like these...

















I don't think that I have ever had three full memory cards of personal pictures. I usually try to stay on top of getting them onto my computer and organized. When I finally ran out of space I thought it was about time to do something and I still have one more memory card to go! I just liked these. We went up to the lake over the weekend and had some good time together just as a family. Adelynn seemed to find a cozy spot that she loved by the water:) It's funny when they are this little they still like to curl all into a little ball and they don't mind to be a little scrunched. She slept in here for quite some time!




Oh yeah, and you know how everyone says that the more kids you have the fewer pictures you get of the youngest? Well, I have set out to prove the opposite.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin! Good to see you doing so well! I know you are busy busy, but it sure would be fun to chat when you have a minute. ;) Love ya, LIz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your 7 things comment on my blog made me laugh and cry:) Thanks:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete