

Well, I thought that I should finally post and update, and since I finally turned my computer on again...I thought now would be a good time. I have spent the morning and now part of the afternoon staring at textbooks and prices for the school next year so I needed a break anyways!Adelynn is officially 7 1/2 weeks old! I don't know how many times I have said it before, but I will say it again: it is crazy how fast time flies!!
As you can tell from the pictures, her hair is a *little* hard to control, OK...VERY hard to control. I love it :) I have tried a few tricks to try to tame the craziness, but alas, every attempt has failed.
She still seems to be a sweet and content little angel and during the past week or so she has started to have more awake time. This also means that she LOVES for someone to talk to her and she is starting to smile and coo in return. What a sweet age. It is the moments that I wait for at the beginning...those precious times when she first makes eye contact and produces a smile that is unmistakably not associated with gas, a smile meant for ME!
It also seems that she thoroughly enjoys the company of each of her older siblings. She can sit in the swing and smile to anyone who will come over and talk to her. I must also say that Cassidy seems to be the one who sings to her on a more regular basis and I love to see her smile at the sound of Cassidy's sweet little voice.
We have so many things going on around here...it has been a little crazy. Caitlyn is finishing up the school year and Micah recently turned 5! I can't believe I am so far behind on our family journal. We have had celebrations, trips with friends to the lake and so much more since the last time I posted I honestly don't even know where to begin. In fact, I will have to wait for another opportunity to post since Dakota is now calling my name!
No comments:
Post a Comment