





I love his smile!
Proud Mommy!



Last week I was able to head out to visit my best girlfriend since childhood. It was so fun to be able to spend time with Sara, and I was so thankful that Greg agreed to take off work in order to keep watch over the kiddos while I was away. I did bring Adelynn as she has yet to fully take a bottle and still loves to nurse three times a day. It was fun having her along and focusing on her as if she was my only child for a few days. I wish it was longer, but we made the most of it. I had to share some pictures of Sara and her cute boys, especially her newest addition, little Grant. Sara's sister also came over for a visit while I was there and I got some pictures of her little girl, and man is she a cutie! Sara is a great friend and a great mommy of two sweet boys. I can't wait to head up again! Thanks Brian and Sara for letting me visit, and thanks Sara for being such a sweet friend. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment