Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunny with a chance of mud and Mimi's house!

Yesterday was a fun day around here...
Here's a picture of a sweet girl missing her two front teeth...I don't think I got one of those yet :)



I also captured this yesterday, just because I never want to forget what this sweet sleeping baby looks like!

We started the day off with school, finished up a little after lunch, and then we headed outside to work on our garden project and water some plants throughout the yard.
Cassidy helping to water some trees:

Micah deciding to climb some trees!

And Cailtyn joining in on the fun:




This little girl climbed the outside of the wooden deck stairs and was so proud of herself!








A day is not complete without some time on the trampoline!
So, after the watering process, the kids made a few mud puddles and played in the mud:

They had so much fun!




She wasn't too sure about it at first...




But then she caught on that it was fun!

Micah had a blast and was giggling and laughing the entire time:


muddy feet:






They said they were making muddy shirts and mustaches








And Cassidy said she had some mud "tights" :


Here's Micah's mud mustache:

This little girl had fun too!








The only other picture I should have gotten should have been of the downstairs bathroom after everyone cleaned up :-)

Later in the early evening/late afternoon, we headed over to Mimi's house. My mom always has activities planned and yesterday was cookie baking, sticker projects, bubbles and side walk chalk.




Mimi helping with cookies:









Memories with Mimi:


This little girl is talking SO much! And, the question that I seem to hear a hundred times a day from her is: "What's this called?"
This little girl is into EVERYTHING!!! She is a little busy body and when she gets frustrated she is starting to really let us know it!





Cailtyn loves to draw anywhere and everywhere!


She can be so silly sometimes:

She loves to explore outside...

Off she goes!


She puts everything in her mouth, so I need to watch her very carefully. Dakota didn't seem to do this as much so I am remembering what I missed out on at this age. Addie seems to focus on fine motor skills as she loves to pick up a crayon or marker and "draw" on paper and can easily find a small piece of rice to pick up anywhere on the floor. Sometimes I don't know how she finds what she does. Especially since my floors are always so clean. :-)

Bubble time!











We have some serious bubble blowers.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I miss you and your mom! :) We had so many good times when we were younger. Why do I get so emotional and sentimental after I have a baby when it comes to you and memories. I am weird.

    ReplyDelete