pizza slices, balloons, the list could go on. Then I got distracted...
Yes. distracted by another little somebody smearing lipstick all over the floor (two days in a row by the way). Thankfully, this time Addie smeared it on the tile.
Anyways, I remember hearing Dakota come to me as I was wiping the lipstick off of the tile and refrigerator to show me everything that she cut out.
Note to self: I should have looked at her and given her another task to think about.
But, I didn't... and next thing I knew she came out of her bedroom looking like this.
Yes, I am a failure of a mom!
Considering the fact that the only way the "fix" her hair to look even and normal in length would be to put the clippers to it...
We may have to go with this look for awhile.
I LOVE IT!!! :) Oh the joys of motherhood. Did you ever find where she put her hair masterpiece she cut out? What a cutie.
ReplyDelete